26 July 2009

Whirlpool of Thoughts

It's been a whirlpool of thoughts. Not that I did warrant all these but I feel myself nerdy and lost. Just that when all the thoughts in my mind pointing to the ever increasing gap in my desire and reality. I'm at war with myself! I did piss some people because of this, but I should have kept my mouth shut. Today I realized that the best speech I ever regretted is the one I gave while I was angry. I should be more mature, think this is how you learn.

Everything that I did come across today, my brain wired that into the annoying part. Good that the day ended, and it's back to normal. :)

Sometimes you really need such days so that even ordinary days seemed to be great in contrast. So how were things with you lately? And when did you get mad with yourself?

Cheers.

-
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

1 comment:

  1. Lols....the gap between desire and reality is increasing by leaps and bounds for everyone i know...take care...u need to cool down...get back in touch with people like me :p

    On a serious not TC man! you off all people i've known are the most level headed guy...keep that head on...but then there are days...

    ReplyDelete