24 April 2009

Confession of a Wild Mind

I'm damn agitated. Or is it the signs of frustration that is finally creeping in me. Each and every moment I'm trying to keep away the agony of pessimism. But may be because of all these I have become some what self centered. I have moved away from feelings of happiness, pain and agony, I couldn't relate myself with anyone, though I still connect with everyone. It's so superficial. I couldn't open up in front of anyone and keep bottling up things with me. Everyone expect me to be there with them in times of need but no one ever asks me how I'm doing and what makes me happy.

May be all these are true and somewhat related to you too. I do believe "Things that doesn't kill me makes me stronger". I have made a full mockery of myself in front a girl, she mailed me that it's not possible to keep in touch sometime back, just that I didn't check the mail. Kept on calling and got a blank response just came to know about the mail. It's not that I was deep in love of something but I liked her and still couldn't understand why we can't be friends. But I didn't ask why, cause I don't want to know.

Please don't jump into any conclusion that my state of mind is dictating the flow of writing. Today I really got agitated seeing the KKR match at IPL, it must be more tough for the boys who are playing.

I should give myself some time, as I always do, when I get agitated I get into a shell and think. Think! What?

Somethings are always left unsaid. Can you count how many times I have used the word "I" in this post. Isn't the blog about "walking with You".

Contradiction is what makes life so funny! It should be "we" rather than "I". Think we have an agreement on this.

-
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

2 comments:

  1. contradiction is what makes it real too. :)

    i read the part II first so I am not even bothered abt the girl u mentioned.

    Good one samy. like u said.. i can connected to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Whose wild mind you were talking about in this post bro!! A great and nice read.

    Don't bother girls bro, she was certainly not worth it! You are a gem and nothing can change that! Blast that girl out of your life!

    And forget about KKR they are done for yet again :D Lols!

    And here i go!! Sir, could you please send me a list of things you like and dislike and i'll take it on from there...on a serious note we all are with you as in 'walking with you' through thick and thin! Touche!

    ReplyDelete