28 March 2009

What a Blackout!

My blackberry was in a mess, so couldn't blog for some days. Lot of things happened during these days, though not very significant but surely placing dots in life. :)

First my BB won't connect EDGE network. Did call up operators and call centre guys. Every time I got a text book solution. One day after calling 7 times in a day I got same old reply: "please switch off your cell and switch on!". Things were getting on my nerve, called up my relationship manager at Airtel, she did help me out with fixing up with a local airtel blackberry guy and he helped me with the concern. The good news I'm back on air. Funny thing is that, I then calls from the blackberry support asking about my concern. Typical case of right hand not knowing what left hand is doing.

In work front, started working on a research report about Banking industry in China. Felt good that I still get to do what I used to do during my MBA studies. Oh! With a slight difference it costs the client $30k.

Did start chat with a lady over the Intranet messenger, she seems sensible and nice. But everyone is like that I guess- no type casting intended though. Just the may be lost the endurance! Hope things improve.

H1B is supposed to be filed on 1st, finger crossed about the draw.

Rest is all peace, was little bit missing a girl... But life moves on!

-
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

2 comments:

  1. I trust that all of us would have suffered one way of the other due to technology. Great that you found a fix eventually.

    Lols...great this study on China's industry would be something that you'd be loving if i'm not mistaken...as you've always loved research work...cool bro..n whoz that girl :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw wish u all the very best for your trip abroad...

    ReplyDelete