05 June 2009

I Still Fail to Learn

Some times I come across people who fail to learn. Oh come on!

We always learn right! The learning sinks in when we are pushed to the edge.

Till that time we try to rationalize our point of view with ethics, morality, religion, hard work and sometimes the teachings of kindergarten Moral science classes. When we fail to make a headway we look outward for an answer. Some get answers from outward even some create a rational expression of self containment. Rest try to look inward for a just explanation.

I'm baffled by this philosophy. Though I must admit I did took long time to learn lot of things. It took me even more time to accept certain things which I never thought of. These made me realize three important aspects:

1. Everyone should taste loosing cause may be the fear from oneself goes away and the cliche learning out of it is there.
2. Never to react but to respond. Try it once even forcefully it will surely change your world.
3. Silence is golden. In the initial phase it is very difficult to be silent but after sometime it works.

These are easier said that done. For once I'm trying to implement.

Peace
-
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

1 comment:

  1. I'm working on point no. 3 for some time now. So, now you know why i'm generally quiet :p

    ReplyDelete