22 June 2009

JeevanSathi on Sunday

It's the start of the week. I did make a point that every Monday beginning, I would try to be happy because I still have work to do. Not that it may change the world but it's always a great learning to change the things. :)

I had a very lazy weekend barring a movie, all I did was sleep. The good part is that it gave my system all the required rest. I'm feeling fresh and happy. Will go for swimming in the evening after work. Sometimes I wonder, I have been gradually moving in the direction where I like what I do even if it means working hard. Cause all of a sudden this feeling is creeping in me, that everything we do is for a purpose. Hopefully the purpose will be reflected in times to come.

O yes, I did change my caller tune and I'm loving it! Still have a laundry list of things to do. And one little secret, my mom has started unravelling the internet, and pounced on the matrimony sites (she compiled a list of them by now). I'm amazed to see her growth in technological understanding. Had guided her how to take print screen of a picture and send it to me via gtalk to my blackberry. Man! She was happy the moment she heard that the snap has reached me. The kind of thrill you may have felt when the pea seed in the jar turned to a plant.

I was more interested in her learning curve than the picture she shared, at least for the moment.

-
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

No comments:

Post a Comment